Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!

What is it...I don't know!!!!
Oh yeahhhh! My very own sewing maching! I have been wanting one for a while now! I have been wanting to start making crafty things, and who knows...maybe even clothes!
We celebrated my birthday over a couple of days! As you know, we went to the bed and breakfast for our birthdays combined. Then, on my birthday (the 4th), BJ took me to PF Changs and this really cool movie theatre to see Unknown. I don't think we were able to breath the entire time...very intense! The movie theatre is really cool because instead of chairs, there are a bunch of loveseats! You might think "gross", but they are actually very clean! In this picture, we went to the mall in Racine, WI (45 minutes away). We didn't just go to the mall to go shopping...as we could have done this in Waukesha. No, we went there to eat at....CHICKFILA!!
Here are the guys (minus Sean) hanging out in the mall talking about how they are going to build our kids the playground that they are sitting on when we get to the tribe!!!
Here are the girls (minus Jinny) exhausted from shopping in Chidren's place, and listening to the guys talk about building playgrounds in the tribe! I had a great birthday. It was special that my friends came and ate Chickfila and had Dairy Queen cake with us. And it was really great to go on a date with BJ. We hadn't been to the movies in I don't know how long. Thanks Amy and Kelsey for watching Olivia! Stay tuned to see what my new projects are that I make with my new sewing machine!!!





1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh snap, Jilly has turned into an old fashioned 19th century mom. Please teach me your ways IF, not when, I become a mom. I can't wait to see how your sewing extravaganza turns out. Olivia will have one of kind pieces!

Glad you had a great birthday and many many many more to come. Olivia's is next in line. Wish I could be there for that :(

Love you guys. Skype soon.

Tiffany