We have been throwing the idea around about getting a new camera. We thought long and hard about it and decided to wait until we go overseas, because then we could have the newest version and of course the best! Well, our friend Jack ruined those plans! He found us a camera on Amazon that was "a great deal that we shouldn't pass up!" Thanks Jack. BJ looked at it, got excited, and we now have a new Canon Rebel T1i. Our reasoning behind getting it now was we could take better pictures of Olivia growing up and...we used my Scentsy money to purchase it. So thanks all who have bought Scentsy this past year...you are the reason for our awesome new camera!
Olivia was excited about the camera too!
Photoshoot!!
She is great at sharing! She always offers whatever she has to anyone! She might "Psych" you out though and pull it back!
Olivia waking up from a nap!
She LOVES cheese! I guess she is a true Wisconsinite!
Playing with daddy! I love my family and our new camera! Now we just need to learn how to take good pictures!
1 comment:
Love the new pictures! I am off for two weeks starting the 18th! I want to come see you guys! But im poor :( But if i had money u guys would be first on my list
Post a Comment