Monday, January 23, 2012

6 weeks old!

Sophie Jo at 1 month! She weighs 7 lbs. 14 ounces (7th percentile) and is 21 3/4 inches long (74th percentile). The doctor said she is perfect! We think so too!


Just this week, she has really come alive. She is more alert, notices and follows our faces, smiles a lot, notices her toys, and sleeps through the night (YES!!). We really love this cute, little girl!

Sophie loves bath time! She looks so cute all bundled up in her towel!


"Yaya" (what Olivia calls herself) is burping "Sissy"! She's such a helper!



Sophie and daddy sleeping! So cute!



They are already best friends!! Sophie seems to always be naked, but it's because she is ALWAYS eating and therefore...she is naked...to keep her awake!



Love this picture! Her eyes are so alert!



Getting some tummy time in!



So precious



I was going to post this when Sophie was 1 month old (on Jan. 12), but things have been super crazy! School has come in at a full swing, LOTS of homework, and this weekend we all (minus Sophie) caught a nasty stomach bug. So, I am just now posting this, but it's now been 6 weeks! I posted this picture because for 6 weeks, I haven't been able to pick up our little girl. Now, I can pick her up all I want. That was so tough...especially when she would stand in front of me with her arms up saying "mama, mama". Ugh. I'm glad that's over. Life has been fun with 4 of us...it's definitely an adjustment...especially juggling school/training. As I like to say...






"It may be a crazy life...but it's our life!!"

No comments: