
Spending Christmas #3 with the Sanders Clan! We seem to be growing every year!

Olivia and Nathan, Scott and Amilee's newest addition.

Jam mama snuggling with her great grand girls!

Me opening my gifts from Cyndi! I know the face is funny, but I LOVE it!

Bert drew BJ's name and knew exactly what to get him...a BuyMore lunch box (from Chuck!) and it was full of 3 bags of Duncan Donuts coffee! He was excited!!

Just a sweet picture of Sophie Jo with her new hair bow!

Mimi and Big Papa admiring little Sophie girl!

Olivia being really sweet! I just love this picture!

Olivia and Sophie! We've tried the pictures where Olivia holds her, but we have found that this is safer and works out better all around!

Hanging out...playing games!!

Jam mama feeding Sophie her bottle! She loved doing it!

Daddy/Daughter time!!

Olivia and Benjamin jumping on the bed!!

3 of the 5 Grandkids! We had soo much fun hanging out with everyone!!
Now we will be heading home to spend a little time as a family before school starts back up. I will need the much needed recovery as well. Sophie has been doing so well and so have I. I just don't know when to quit, so when I am making progress, I end up taking a few steps back in my recovery. I will heal though!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all...a good night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment