
Here we are in Oklahoma. Yes, 8 days after Sophie was born and I had a c-section, we packed everything and headed to Oklahoma for Christmas! Although the car ride was aweful (on my part), we had a peaceful and wonderful time!

The Grand-girls! Girls definitely dominate this side. There are 4 girls and now that Baby Hudson makes 2 boys!

The family! Hard to get a good picture with this many...but we did it!!

Family on the Franks side!

Olivia got a vaccum cleaner and a baby stroller!

The annual game of BINGO!!!

BJ was the big winner! Actually, everybody won once. He won a scratch off lottery ticket, and didn't win any money :(

Grandma June meets Sophie for the first time!

Family picture!

Our sweet, little baby! This is the onesie that I made Sophie the night before she was born! Sewing was my way of "nesting"!

Sophie meets her other Oklahoma grandparents!

And she meets Ti-ti and Lulu! It was so nice everyone coming to visit us. It really helped out a lot, still recovering from my surgery!

And I had to throw this one in! Haha, Olivia was acting funny to Ti-ti and made her feel really special! She really does love you! I promise!
Merry Christmas #2! Tomorrow is the final trip...Arkansas!
1 comment:
Great pictures everyone!! Especially the last one. I never knew a one year old could hurt my feelings :/ Not bitter though. She is so adorable.. and I just loved me some Sophie!! Most precious baby doll I have ever seen.. Miss you guys. See ya soon!
Post a Comment