Saturday, December 31, 2011

3 Days of Christmas!

Merry Christmas! We are doing the 3 days of Christmas, because we have celebrated Christmas at 3 different places, 3 different states! (yes...with a newborn!)One week after Sophie was born, we celebrated Christmas with our family of 4! We wanted to keep our tradition of doing our own Christmas before we visit our families. It was really special! It was especially fun this year, because Olivia enjoyed her presents a little more than last year.
Sophie, on the other hand...just went with the flow!Olivia was pretty easy! She LOVED her blanket that I made her and she LOVED her Elmo slippers!Her third favorite gift was her CamelBack. She could have her sippee cup in her hand, and still want mine and BJ's CamelBack. So we got her one she could have! Sophie was also easy...she just got a new toy! A tradition that BJ and I started our first year of marriage was that we would go to Walmart or Target together and split up in the store to shop for each other's stocking stuffers! We have done this every year since then. This year, we thought it would be fun to still split up but with the kids. So, because I was pregnant, I took Sophie and we shopped for BJ and Olivia. BJ took Olivia in the shopping cart and shopped for me and Sophie! It was really fun, especially because we always seem to see eachother and try to see what each other have in their baskets!

Tomorrows 2nd day of Christmas: Oklahoma!

No comments: