Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome, Sophie Jo!

Christmas came a little early to the Sanders family!!

Little Sister, Sophie Jo, came into the world Monday, December 12 at 7:51 am
Big Sister Olivia was excited to meet Sophie, but was VERY excited to receive her gift that Sophie gave her...BIG BIRD!!
Olivia loves her!Sophie weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches longWe aren't really sure yet, but I have been saying she is going to be a lot like BJ! I even said that when she was in my tummy. She has just been a lot calmer than Olivia. Michelle would call BJ melancholy...and I think she may be too! Olivia and daddy playing in the hallway! So cute!! Family walk! Olivia is already such a big helper! It was actually really funny! She was wanting to push really fast, so BJ and I were "slowing it down" on each side to make it safer!!


We love our family of four! Thanks for all of your prayers! Please continue to pray for my fast recovery and Sophie's bilirubin. It's a little high, so we are monitoring it.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Congratulations! She looks so sweet! I love the picture of her resting on her little hand! Love you guys!