Great question! I am so glad you asked. For the last 3 weeks, we have been taking a course called "Missionary Technology." Wow! There are so many things that we have to figure out... how many solar panels do we need out there in the jungle? how many batteries? how are we going to get clean drinking water? where will our toilet flush to? These are all things we will have to consider as we hope to move out to the jungle... And as I am constantly reminded, "Is it worth it?" And I have to remind myself that these are people that Jesus died for! How exciting that God wants to use us to reach them with the truth!
Jill is great at soldering! And look at those sweet shades!

BJ looks good in those glasses and apron! And he is pretty good at making ground plates for solar panel systems!
Hey! That's a solar panel! We will be buying those pretty soon. A complete solar panel system costs about $15,000...
BJ looks good in those glasses and apron! And he is pretty good at making ground plates for solar panel systems!
No comments:
Post a Comment