Our Sophie girl is already 2 months old! Really, where does the time go?! I actually know the answer to this question...because a couple of weeks ago, I asked myself that very question. And here is the answer: Sleep, wake up, feed the girls, get them ready for school, go to school, come home, feed the girls, play with the girls, put the girls to sleep, put myself to sleep for a nap, wake up, play with the girls, feed the girls, give the girls baths, put the girls to bed, do home homework, go to bed...do it all again!! haha. That's funny, right?! I have to think it is, because it would be very easy to go crazy if the great Lord didn't help us!! Like we like to say, it may be a crazy life, but it's our life!!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
2 months!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment