Tuesday, February 1, 2011

She's not a baby anymore...

Our friends Jack and Lael had their baby today! We are so excited for Olivia to have a new friend that she can grow up with! As I think about how cute and little Nora will be, I am starting to realize that our baby is not a baby anymore... She is big enough to have her own baby and rocks it to sleep!
She is drinking from a sippee cup
She stands on her own, and even started "cruising"!

"Olivia, show mama your new teeth!!"

(Not really wanting to open her mouth)

(Okay, really getting ticked!)..."Come on Olivia, everyone wants to see those pearly whites!"

"Not gonna do it mom!"

"Okay mom...I give in!!!"

(There they are...2 1/2 on the top, 2 on the bottom!"

"CHEESE!!!!!" (Now she is really cheezing it!)
And she is even has enough hair now to wear a bow!!!

3 comments:

jennifer mullins said...

those pictures mad my year! She is so funny! Miss you guys!

aunt lulu said...

Sooo cute!!!!!! Man she really is growing up so fast! :( Time for a new baby

Tiffany said...

I just saw where you said "really getting ticked." That's funny cuz I can imagine you saying "ticked". Funny to me, don't ask me why. Okay, that is all. Good day!

Tiffany