Friday, February 18, 2011

Olivia's 10 months!!

It's crazy to say that Olivia's already 10 months old! Yikes! We feel like she is growing so fast...she even looks older. I think it's her teeth! She has 5 now: 3 on top, 2 on bottom, and I think she is working on cutting another one on top. She is a great eater! She is starting to prefer finger foods over baby food...I can't imagine why?!?! The tough thing is finding finger foods that are safe and healthy! Any suggestions?! This is the first month that we don't "snuggie her/swaddle" her! She sleeps in her crib like a big girl...and on her tummy like her mama! She is still such a good sleeper! She sleeps 12 hours at night, and takes a short morning nap, and a longer (2-3 hour) nap in the afternoon. The only thing she needs for her sleep is her lovey, that she can't live without! When she wakes up, she plays in her bed about 30 minutes before wanting to get up! She's so funny!
Like we said, she is getting sweeter with age! She has a few toys (babies and her Olivia the Pig doll) that when we show them to her, she freaks out and wants them so bad. Then when we give them to her, she holds them so tight! It's quite precious!
Here she is hugging daddy and her Olivia the Pig doll. Also, sporting her new bathing suit that she will wear in April to the Dells and July to Destin!
This is mommy playing dress up! But I think she likes it. We say that she might be a bellerina, because when she stands and "walks", she is on her tippee toes!
Her personality is forming more and more! I think this picture is so funny because I gave her a basket of toys and she pulled out every one, played with them, and set them down...in a circle. I think she is type-A!
She is getting into EVERYTHING. She loves cabinets, doors, and anything else that she has never discovered yet!
And...she doesn't like to be told "NO!" when she is into something she's not supposed to be in!!
But we love her anyways (like the Olivia Children's books say!)

2 comments:

lulu said...

12 hrs of sleep?? Dang that is one baby who likes to sleep! Thats about how man i get at night..haha Shes cute..We are going to Florida in September wish you guys were to than we could all meet up!

Kev and Erica said...

How is it possible that she is 10 months already?! I can totally tell she is looking more and more like a little girl and less like a baby. Bittersweet. I love seeing the update! Helps me know what I can expect from E.