Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Go Pack, Go!

These are words that you might have never thought I would have said! Well, I guess there is a first for everything! Looks like there will be a second time I say it too, since we made it to the SuperBowl!
Some fans will just do ANYTHING to show their team spirit...even make your house look like the Packer's locker room! Olivia, sitting on the cheese head (not a toilet) watching the game in her green cloth diaper! What a fan! She was born in this state...so I guess it's okay. She's still a Sooner fan!
Halftime entertainment! I promise she plays well with others! He either tried to take the ball from her or refused her kisses! ahha. She loves him either way!
"Schnuckel" representing the Packers!
"Kev" and Brandon representing...Da Bears!
Olivia watching as the clock ran down on the tv and....we win! She throws her hat in the air for celebration!!

5 comments:

Aunt Lulu said...

Im rooting for the Packers just cause you guys live there!

Shirley said...

Cute kid. Hi I'm Shirley I'm Tal Franks 2nd cousin. June sent me your link. Here is mine. comfortquilts.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Where's all her cute clothes???

Kev and Erica said...

I hope the Packers win too! It makes me feel more connected to them since you guys live there. :) Now if you paint anything like that house was painted, I'm going to start to wonder about you guys.

jennifer mullins said...

gosh, the first thing that popped in my mind was that crazy chick on American Idol running around saying go pack go!! How annoying...lol But packers arnt so bad and you guys do live there for now so its ok!!