I miss olivia!!!!! And you and bj!! I am going to send a bag of clothes with tiff and lulu for miss olivia! It will be a while before she can wear them, but thats ok! I think alot of them are 24 mo, mostly summer stuff! And a few pairs of pj's! We love and miss you guys!!!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh Jill she has gotten alot bigger! AWWWWW Cant wait to see her. 22 More days...Hurry up October 21st!
Oh my goodness that is ADORABLE!!!!!!
HaHa!!! I love that face.
~Erin
I miss olivia!!!!! And you and bj!! I am going to send a bag of clothes with tiff and lulu for miss olivia! It will be a while before she can wear them, but thats ok! I think alot of them are 24 mo, mostly summer stuff! And a few pairs of pj's! We love and miss you guys!!!
haha "the face" is awesome. I dared to check out your blog. -kayla
Post a Comment