You heard right, we're already juniors! haha, but it really means that we are on our third semester of 4, here at the bible school. We've had a pretty big week....Olivia started daycare and she also got sick :( I don't think those two went hand in hand. I think she actually got sick with all of our traveling...did I tell you that we flew to Alabama this weekend?! Yes, we are crazy!! It was great getting to see all of BJ's family! Anyways, daycare has been really good. You know they have to love her when they ask if she ever cries, or they say "she was great as always!" We're so proud of her!! Attached are the pictures and videos that I promised you!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Week one of our Junior year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE THIS!! She has such a cute smile and laugh! :) Like her mommy!
I can't wait to see your place in person! Oh my gosh.
Olivia has such goofy parents, so I don't think she will ever get bored.
bj put a shirt on.... we don't wanna see that! gosh! and get a tan!
Post a Comment