

I really love to cook, but there are certain things in the kitchen I just hate to do. For example I don't like to cut onions...I usually just use onion powder. The other thing I hate is cutting chicken! I always ask BJ to cut it for me, then I will cook it! Well...for those of you who are tracking with me, I have found the solution!! Are you ready for this?! Scissors! Of course I don't mean school scissors, I mean kitchen scissors. I would like to say that I am inventing this item, but sadly I can't say that because they come with every nice knife set! But, perhaps I am inventing the idea! For all of you who hate cutting chicken as much as I do, try it! It's kind of fun!!
5 comments:
Thats how my mom taught me!!! :) Yay for scissors! Probably the most used tool in my kitchen!
Now why would you cut chicken w/ scissors and not just a knife? Whats the difference.. I like to get my hands dirty!
those kitchen scissors are great for cutting up baby finger food - hotdogs, spaghetti, grapes...whatever.
I use knife for meats.
I LOVE USING KITCHEN SCISSORS!! You know what? They're a life saver when it comes to making food smaller for the kiddos too :) Spaghetti? No problem! Pancakes? Done! Seriously, I've thought about making that my new baby gift for baby showers :)
Haha, that's awesome!!!
Post a Comment