Monday, October 11, 2010

So big!!

It's official!! Olivia is getting chubby and the picture shows it all! She is still petite, but she's getting a belly and a double chin. Her legs also started getting caught in the bumbo...which isn't a good sign! I can assure you that it's from all of the green beans, squash, carrots, peas, and pears she has been eating! Our little baby is growing up. She has also started sitting up on her own!
This picture is a classic because it shows a little taste of how hard it is to be a student with a baby! Every time I am home with her, I can't get any homework done! I have started taking her out in her stroller just to study. When BJ gets home, he saves me and puts her on his lap. Then, he realizes why I haven't gotten any work done...she starts tugging at his paper. Did I mention she lOVES paper?! He came up with the idea to give her a book while he reads! This allows him about 15 minutes of actual studying...after cooing at how cute she is!!
This picture is just so cute!! I couldn't resist! She looks like a little girl! I don't think many of you know this...but her voice has changed. She actually sounds like a little girl. Her whines and cries and coos are older sounding!
Did I mention how big she's getting?! This was the last bath in this bathtub! She has hangs off of it and she has learned to splash. Bad combination! We got her a blow up ducky that fits in the regular bathtub! It is working much better. She gets to sit up in that one!
This is a day that we were "fall" cleaning. Out with the old and in with the new. She is wearing 6 month clothes now! We had to box up all of her newborn to 3 month clothes. I also went through her shoes to see which fit. She is finally able to wear her newborn shoes! Thanks Aunt Eilene for the shoes! I love them!!

3 comments:

kaylyn said...

i want to kiss her cheeks!

and pinch yours!

Hilary de Haan said...

Oh my goodness! She is really growing!! Cutie-pa-tootie :) Seriously, it's so sad when they start losing their baby cry! Guess you'll have to have another one ;)

Eilene said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how much she's grown!!! She looks bigger in these pictures than she did on Skype the other day. I LOVE the pictures :)