Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Half Birthday!!

It's hard to believe, but Olivia is already 6 months old! BJ and I were just looking at pictures when she was only 1, 2, 3 weeks old. How time has flown and how much she has changed!

Olivia at 6 months:
  • She is sitting up on her own...until she decides it's so fun to throw herself backwards
  • She squeals very loudly when playing, in the grocery store, while I'm on the phone, etc.!
  • She makes fart sounds with her mouth!
  • He eats green beans, squash, carrots, pears, bananas all made by mom and dad (organic of course)!
  • Her poop is like normal people's poop (I'm sure you're all glad to hear that)
  • She takes a 2 1/2 to 3 hour nap in the afternoon...which helps mom out a lot!!
  • She is transferring objects from one hand to the other
  • She slow dances, swaying from side to side
  • She weighs 15 pounds (25 percentile)
  • She is 26 1/2 inches long (75 percentile)
She is so funny at the doctor's office. When they leave the room, she grabs and pulls and crinkles the white paper. She loves the paper on the tables!
She is such a tough girl! You can't even tell that she had 3 shots today...except the pink band aids. She did scream very loudly in the office though.

5 comments:

Eilene said...

Happy half birthday!!! I love you :)

Kev and Erica said...

I can't believe she is getting so big! Btw, love her onesie in the last pic. Classic! And I'm glad Miss E does not have "real people poop" yet. Give me the yellow, breast milk poo any day! Miss you guys!

Adrienne&Kevin said...

BJ and Jill,
We love to read your blog! It makes us laugh.
You have the sweetest and cutest daughter in the world.

Anonymous said...

She looks like she really hams it up for the camera. Just like her Mom. Miss you guys!

Love Aunt Sue XOXO

Unknown said...

Cute little pink bandaids! I hate shot day, but I think it's always worse on me than him. :)