Monday, July 5, 2010

In Oklahoma!!

Well, I know it's been a long time since we've updated last...but with good reason. We just got to Oklahoma and I wanted it to be a surprise at how big Olivia has gotten! But, I know that's not the greatest excuse because we could still post and just not put up pictures! So I guess the real reason is that we were so busy with family in Arkansas. It was a great stay! We spent the last month hanging out with family, painting, ripping down wallpaper, playing with the nephews, and walking around the lake! The entire family was together the last week! It's crazy how much family get togethers change when you only see eachother twice a year. It started out a couple of the sister-in-laws being pregnant. Next time, they have babies. Now they are both one and we have a baby. I made the comment that at Christmas, there is no telling what the family will look like!!! I'll post some pictures and narrate!!We actually got a picture of all of the grandkids on the Sanders side!! We had to snap it fast!!Daddy and Olivia time!!Olivia's been grabbing things! She got the brush and tried to brush her hair!Mimi and Big Papa with two of their grandkids! William wasn't used to babies at the beginning of the month and would try to hit Olivia! But by the end of the week, he would love on her and try to kiss her! (see first picture)!! It was cute! Here is the evidence of her taking the beating from her cousins! After getting bit, hit with a plastic baseball bat from the other cousin...she still looks happy!

Thanks Aunt Cyndi for making me a tutu!! I love it!! She makes them and is selling them if anyone is interested!! She can make any color or theme!!! Check out her website! http://frillythrill.web.com

5 comments:

LULU said...

Alright Sanders family, im glad you finally crossed over. I am off Wednesday and Thursday and so me and Tiff are going to come hang out at that time. Cant wait :)

Tiffany said...

I can't wait until I can be a guest feature in this blog. You sure know how to make a cousin feel unloved. See you guys in a couple days!!

I get first dibs LINDSEY!

Anonymous said...

I might pull rank on both of them. Can't wait to hold little O. See you soon.

Love Aunt Sue XO

aunt lulu said...

Well to those of you who have not met Olivia yet, you are definatly missing out. She is perfect in so many ways! I am so happy for you Jill and Bj. Shes wonderful and I cant wait to see her again!

Jilly said...

Awww, you're so sweet!