
BJ and I have recently gotten hooked on a tv show, Chuck! If you are looking for a new show to get into next fall, Chuck would be what I'd recommend!! It's about a guy named Chuck who works at the Buy More (not to be mistaken with Best Buy!) He has an intersect in his head that causes him to "flash" on people or objects that help solve cases. Because of this intersect, he had to become a spy for the CIA. It's a good spy show that adds humor as well!!! We watched the Season Finale for Season 3 right before summer and that started it all! We joined Netflix so that we could watch all of Season 1 and 2 to get ready for the fall! We are pretty much addicted! We watch an episode every time I feed Olivia and sometimes we can't get enough with that, that we watch more! Well, we've flown through season 1 and 2 already and have the season finale for season 2 tonight! We're so sad that it is almost over. I need to find a way to watch season 3 online, so we can really be ready for season 4. So what next? Pretty soon, we will be finished with this "watch-a-thon" and only be able to watch it once a week. I need the excitement of watching another tv series. I know most of you don't comment on our blog...but I really need you to this time! Tell us what tv series we should get into next!! It's easy to comment. All you have to do is post and click on the spot to put your name...you don't even have to have a google account! Come on people, I need this!!!!
6 comments:
ummm...I have recently got into Whale Wars.Fridays at 9pm. But its kind of in the middle of the season.It is about a ship that is trying to stop the japanese from killing whales. its sad :( .You dont want to watch what i watch.. There are not alot of sitcomes that I like. I like reality tv. Have you ever watched The Middle? Its on Abc wednesday nights at 730pm. Its hilarious. umm.. I will have to think about it and get back to ya.
Lost! The final season (6) comes out soon, so you could see the whole thing from beginning to end with no stopping.
Kevin and I love Arrested Development (it's all on instant view on Netflix)
It's very witty - I think you guys would like it!
If you like Chuck, you might like Alias. It's a spy show with a lot of twists and turns. It's funny at times as well. I remember an episode where Sydney was wearing a "disguise" that consisted of a red wig and a funny outfit. Haven't the writers ever heard of facial recognition software?
Prison Break is good too.
Both of these shows are off the air, so you don't have to worry about waiting a week to watch the next one.
KEV!
And who introduced you to that show???????
Hey!!! So glad you guys take the time as a couple to watch things together...Andy and I watched alot of reality together...I made him watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette... But we also like the show "Parenthood" which should be right up your alley. I think this last year was the first season. :) WE LOVE CSI and Law and Order!!! Oh, and Andy suggests Pinky and the Brain...but I don't. Oh, I've never seen this show but Andy's sister said they liked "Dexter"...its a little weird...anyway, there are some choices for you!! Hope you find one!
Post a Comment