Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Could it be a tooth?!




We've heard for a few weeks now, "I think she might be teething!" but I've secretly thought...No, she just likes to slobber! Well, I'm pretty convinced that she is teething! Our sweet baby girl is always a perfect angel! Yesterday, she pretended to be a different baby. She refused to nurse, she was fussy all day, she didn't want to nap, etc. etc. This isn't like our angel! I took offense to her not wanting to nurse. It is a strange thing, but to think that your daughter doesn't want you, is so sad. I started researching "TEETHING" just to ease my mind. I found the top 5 signs of teething: Drooling, Gnawing, Crying, Fasting, and Waking. Duhhhhh...she fits this criteria to a T. Our little girl is teething. I can't feel anything in her gums yet, but she sure has loved the teethers that we bought her! It's good to know that there usually is something wrong when a good baby cries. This parenting thing can be crazy!

No comments: