We gave in...We had a family date night and went to McDonald's! We were so excited to get up to the line and order her her very first happy meal! I'm sure it was funny for the workers because we had no idea what to order for ourselves! We haven't been to McDonald's in forever and it was like we were experiencing it for the first time! haha! We even had to ask what was on a BigMac!Anyways, Olivia ate so well. She sat in her high chair and really didn't make a peep! She ate all minus 1 chicken nugget (Sophie ate the other!), then the french fries (not all of them), and then was sooooo excited when she got to open the box and find a pink dachshund toy! She was so excited to take home her new toy and WOULD NOT part with the box! Such a fun time!
1 comment:
How darling! I always wanted a Happy Meal when I was younger and I think we got them, but I could have swore we didn't eat them that often because my mom said they were expensive. We must have been really poor! ha
Post a Comment