So everyone is asking...when is that baby going to come. I have been wondering that myself lately. We have both made guesses on a date, but that day comes and goes and still no baby. I actually don't blame her because she is probably so warm and toasty and doesn't have a care in the world in my belly! But, I did go to the doctor today and we are getting closer, but I'm still dialated to a one (sorry if that's too much information, but people openly ask me anyways)! We went ahead and scheduled the induction date because my doctors says that when she has it on the schedule, the baby speeds things up and comes before that! So, they are going to induce me on Tuesday, April 13th...which means I would probably have her on Wednesday, if she doesn't come before.
It's crazy to think that her arrival is so soon. Although I have been more uncomfortable with cramps and swollen feet, we are totally okay with waiting one more week. I have to be honest, people ask me daily "why isn't she here yet?" and I find myself wanting to speed up the process and I get anxious. But I have been without a baby for 25 years, and I have been pregnant for 39 1/2 weeks and one more day or week is not going to kill me. I'm learning to be patient and know that God's timing is the absolute best! I also know that for the next few days without the baby will be a few more days that BJ and I can spend quality time before we have an addition to our family. So, there is the update for everyone! Thanks for being excited with us during this next stage in our lives. Please be praying for a quick, pain-free labor (haha, yeah right!)...but really!!!
1 comment:
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE! I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT HER...TIFF AND ME WANT YOU TO DO A THREE WAY CALL WHEN YOU KNOW SHE IS COMING! LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO..HAHA
Post a Comment