Saturday, April 24, 2010

Olivia's first week home

Olivia is 11 days old! Time has been flying! It is our one week anniversary of her being home! Things are definitely different, but we love it!! We've had to get used to waking up a couple of times in the middle of the night, changing many, many diapers, drinking more coffee (BJ), taking millions of pictures of the same baby, having tons of visitors, taking our dates to BabiesRus, etc. Olivia is actually a really good baby. She already knows her nights and days...she has quite a bit of "awake time" in the day, and we have to wake her up every four hours in the night to feed her. She also is a great eater! She has made transitioning into being a mother very pleasant! We even took her out on her first outing last night...PF Changs and the mall! Of course her first outing has to include the mall!! She was really good too, until she realized she hadn't eaten in 3 hours! Then we had to cut the night short! Anyways, here are some pictures of her first week at home!

Daddy reading Olivia The Little PiggyPlaying with her toys!Our first outing to PF Changs and the Mall...she slept all through dinner!Napping with Daddy. Daddy wasn't really napping...and no she doesn't sleep in the bed with us!Fast asleep...this is always the result after feeding her!Olivia has her own snuggie! It helps her sleep for 4 hours at a time, so mommy and daddy can get the most amount of sleep!So cute! They take the best pictures!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see the update. She is such a blessing! What a beautiful little girl. And Mom and Dad--you look great!
-Lauren Ballard

sophiab said...

oh my god!! Olivia is so adorable♡ wow I am sooooo happy to see her picture! oh she is a blonde!!!! so sweet!! how lovely she is :)Congratulations to both of you! I miss you guys, and sweet girl, Olivia! with love!

Unknown said...

Awww, you guys are such a cute family and Olivia is beautiful! It sounds like you are transitioning really well into motherhood. I'm so glad you posted an update because I've been thinking about you guys!

Unknown said...

Also, the above comment wasn't Kevin, it was Erica...in case you didn't know. :)

LULU said...

I want to hold her :(

Jennifer Mulllins said...

She is absolutely PRECIOUS! I cannot wait to get my hands all over her! Mom says we are going to make a trip to Arkansas before July, since we dont think we can wait until you guys get here!!!! I cant wait to see you guys! And by the way, Jill you are looking very good for just having a baby and all.....Love you guys! :)