The title of this blog pretty much sums it all up! We have been having so much fun (especially BJ) with "projects"! Of course we are doing all of our homework and etc., but we are preparing ourselves for the baby, and doing some stuff that we won't get to do when the baby gets here! For example puzzles! I bought BJ a 1000 piece puzzle for Christmas! It took him about a week, but he finally finished it! Also, we wanted to try out the Pack and play (which will be Olivia's bed)! After putting it together...it's up to stay! BJ has just loved the "to do" list that I gave him! We also put together the play mat gym! Thanks Sophia and Andy! Olivia will love it. So...I think we are just about ready for the little bundle of joy to come. Check out the pictures of us practicing!! P.S-The teddy bear is the "practice baby!" AND the monkey is Olivia's monkey, that BJ decided to dress up!!!
8 comments:
Nana
said...
I'm sure that Olivia will look much cuter than the sock monkey in her "home from the hospital" outfit ;D
She will definitely look much cuter! The new one (next to the sock monkey) is a teddy bear wearing her dress you got her...the black and pink one! I trink bj is excited to dress her up! And Lulu, her super soft blanket is in her drawer waiting for her!
8 comments:
I'm sure that Olivia will look much cuter than the sock monkey in her "home from the hospital" outfit ;D
Oh and just wear is Olivia's blanket that she got??
She will definitely look much cuter! The new one (next to the sock monkey) is a teddy bear wearing her dress you got her...the black and pink one! I trink bj is excited to dress her up! And Lulu, her super soft blanket is in her drawer waiting for her!
ok just checking :)
I think the monkey is BEAUTIFUL!! I love you guys!!!
What fun things to do!!! Looks like BJ is doing more nesting than you are, Jill, lol:)))
Can I say how priceless Beej's faces are??
I can't wait until Olivia can start reading Mommy and Daddy's blog about her.
You guys are so precious - John and I couldn't be more excited for you!!!
Post a Comment