Thursday, February 18, 2010

My new Job!!

We were doing so well with updating our blog after Christmas, and now time is setting in again! But, as promised, an updated blog! Not a lot has changed with us. I am 33 weeks preggo now! The doctor says she is measuring about 5 1/2 to 6 pounds! That's incredible! She is so big. Her muscles must be too, because her kicks and punches are getting more painful! But, we love to feel it!

February is the month for visitors! Rob and Michelle (BJ's folks) just left Monday, after staying 5 glorious days! We had so much fun with them! It's always sad when they have to leave. Scott, BJ's bro, is coming up Thursday to go skiing with him. I'm glad that BJ will get to have some winter fun, because sadly I haven't gotten to be much of that. And of course, we will have lots of visitors in April, or maybe March. Whenever our gift is delivered to us!!
I started a new job! Sort of! I have started selling Scentsy products. Because I no longer have a 8-5 job, or even part time, I felt as though I needed to try to bring some sort of income in! Scentsy is a company that sells wickless candle warmers, room sprays, and hanging fresheners for your car. I decided to sell Scentsy because I'm pretty obsessed with their line! They have 80 different scents to choose from and it is all displayed in really cool warmers. I got my first warmer when I was student teaching from a child. Ever since then, I have had it lit in our apartment. It's fun because I change out the smell to suit my mood, and everyone always complements our apartment for the way it smells! It's kind of hard to understand how "life changing" it is, until you have one...right Lael!?!?! She bought her first one and loves it as much as I love mine! haha. Anyways, the warmer turns on by a plug in switch, and heats the wax with a 25 watt light bulb. It's completely safe, like a night light!

You've heard of supporting missionaries, right?! Well, A "creative way" you can support training missionaries is to buy Scentsy! It's kind of a win-win deal! You are buying yourself something to better your home, but you're also supporting us as we train to be missionaries! Check out my website: http://freesmells.scentsy.us/ You can order directly through my website and it's shipped to your house! If you are interested, but need help with decisions, let me know!

And BJ says buying Scentsy is not the only way to support us! You can also check out the "give monthly" link to the right...and always pray for us!!!!




9 comments:

lulu said...

OK Mrs. Jill I ordered some smell good car freshners.. You know i need them! Hopefully they smell good. I love the Scentsy to. I have mine burning. Everytime I need some I will always order from you...

Love ya and Olivia and Bj

lulu said...

I do have one complaint though, on your scentsy website it doesnt show the pictures of anything.. is it just my computer ? if not maybe ya need to look into that

thats all

Scott Sanders said...

Woooooo Hoooooo!!! I made the blog!!!

Tiffany said...

Life before Scentsy was well... quite depressing. I just felt like something was missing in my life and then one night, Jill invited me to a party and so off I went to please my favorite cousin and then WHAM, my life was forever changed.

Thank you Jill, you saved me life!! :)))

And can I say, the wax last forever. Its like it never melts away and will last forever.

Unknown said...

haha, you are too funny! I'm glad that I could affect your life so much! :) Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Tiffany, scentsy isn't Jesus!! haha, you're hilarious...

Unknown said...

Lindsey!!! Enchanted mist! I love that one...it's my new favorite! Thanks for ordering!

lulu said...

I never smelled any of them, I just picked the ones I think i will like so im glad to know it smells good. Cant wait.

Commish said...

The best thing about Scentsy is that it will never give you up, never let you down, never run around and hurt you.