Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So, Jill wrote everyone's favorite blog last time... so I apologize for how short this one will most likely be. We decided that she is a good blogger, because she writes like she talks (and I don't). We are in Arkansas now, and we are having fun with the family! We always say that Jill favors my Jammama, so we'll let you be the judge of that.



We have been hanging out with our two nephews this week, Benjamin (left) and William (right). They are keeping us all pretty busy. Before Jill and I knew that we were having little Olivia, my family used to say that Sanders only made boys! I guess we proved them wrong. Hah! We also put William in an OU jacket before anyone saw, even though he is wearing a Bama shirt underneath.


Oh, and speaking of babies... I changed my first diaper, and it was... what's the word... AWFUL! Our little niece, Averie, had a nasty, brown diaper last week and I got suckered into changing it. I don't know how it happened, but it was more practice than I ever wanted!
Our good news of the week is that Jill and I are getting a bigger apartment!! Yea!!! We now have a one-bedroom (You might be saying, How is that a bigger apartment???) and we are moving into it next week! I think we have about 450 sq. feet now, instead of 350! Wow, we can only go up from here... =)
Thanks for tuning in...

3 comments:

Scott Sanders said...

I want to be the first to comment on this post, but I don't know what to say...

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new apartment! how exciting.. 100 more sq. feet to work with! I think im really getting the whole posting comments thing! Miss you guys! Cant wait to see you this summer. Love you both

YOUR #1 FAN,
LULU

Suzy Q said...

Thank you for fulfilling my Christmas wish that you guy's blogged more. Both of you did a great job. I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work.
LOVE, Aunt Sue XOXO