Part one of our Christmas break occurs in Oklahoma. We had a great time getting to see our friends and family. We had a Scentsy party on Monday. Scentsy is my new job! I now sell wickless candle warmers and room sprays! It is my new business that will keep me busy and hopefully bring in extra money! 
Tuesday, we drove to Norman and visited our small group. It was so great to see everyone and be connected once again. Truman was extra excited to see us! We have really missed our small group :(. We spent the night with some of our best friends Andrew and Andrea. It was just like old times...only we slept in their living room instead of next door!
Wednesday, we went to some of our favorite places in Norman that we've missed. Some friends from River (and Kaylyn!) threw us a baby shower! Olivia is very spoiled! We are so blessed to get so many fun things and see our friends!
Thursday and Friday we spent time with family and friends. Way too much fun to go into details!
Saturday was the world's largest family reunion! Haha! We drove down to Elmore City to spend the day with about 50 Harmans! We ate all day, played with the kids, and played dirty santa! This year was a little different because it actually didn't get too dirty! I'm convince I got the best gift!!! BJ will enjoy washing our car because of the gift he go!! Fun, fun!
Sunday was a day of church! We went to Council Road in the morning and River Church at night. Both are such great churches. We also got the pleasure of hanging out with the Estep's and went to our favorite Asian restaurant.
Monday and Tuesday was more fun...except I have to mention the WONDERFUl dinner that my cousin Lindsey cooked for us. We went over to her adorable, new house to eat chicken spaghetti. I told her that I would recognize her on this blog because she very well might be our biggest blogger fan! She claims she reads it everyday at work!!!! So thanks Lindsey...for both the great dinner and supporting us!!!
Wednesday was our Oklahoma Christmas day! We began the day with going over to Grandma Junes and Pa's! Nobody does it like Franks' Christmas. We eat, of course...open presents, and then play bingo! There are always great prizes like toilet paper, Braum's cards, and lotto scratch off (which nobody ever wins!) It has been a tradition now, and will hopefully continue to be! We are so blessed to have everyone there this year considering they told my grandpa that he only had 2 months to live (several months ago!!!)...he's the stongest man I know! After that, we went to my parents to do Fournier Christmas. It is always a party over there!! Kids just add so much to every minute!! Free entertainment! Again, it was a blessing to have everyone there!
I'll wrap this up with Christmas Eve. We spent 6 hours driving from Oklahoma City to Fayetteville. Now, it nomally only takes 3 1/2 hours...but we decided to drive through a blizzard. I'll pretty much leave it at that. But it was the craziest day. I'm just glad I have such an awesome husband who is great at driving (and teaching driving!) But...we made it to Fayetteville and will now do Part 2 of Christmas break! Stay tuned...I'm sure there will be some great stories!
4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time with family and friends! I'm so thankful we got to spend some time with you guys!
Yaaa!! you came thru for me! I am your #1 fan always! :) this blog was the best
Love,
lulu
by the way, do you know what i had to go through to just post these comments?? they dont make these things easy!
lindsey
Haha, Lulu! Thanks for doing that just for us!!
Post a Comment