Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good news, bad news...

We have both good and bad news. I'll start with the bad news: Olivia is sick :( I hate when she is sick. She is always so joyful and fun; but when she is sick, she is sad and clingy. It breaks my heart. As we speak, she is in bed and wimpers every once in a while. She has had a fever for over 24 hours and a rash. We aren't sure if it's roseola or just a heat rash with a fever. Either way, we are ready for her to be well.


Okay...good news (as of 2 weeks ago). Olivia is walking!!! She is 15 months, but walks like she has been doing it forever! Our friend, Margaret, told us that she wouldn't do it, until she did it perfect. She was right. She just got up one morning and started walking...everywhere...without falling! We can't believe it!! It is so much fun!


We are having so much fun in Oklahoma, although the heat is unbearable. I know we've done a horrible job posting, I am sorry! Soon, we will post a blog for every place we've been this summer!


No comments: