Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our New Home!



Well, we have officially moved to Missouri! We are excited to move on with our missionary training, while we enjoy living right on the Lake of the Ozarks!







Believe it or not, this is our front yard! Olivia loves pointing at the swings and squealing until we take her out there!Yes! Olivia has her own room now! Yippee! And of course, there is a crib awaiting little baby Sanders!









Olivia's room is so fru-fru, girly-girl, etc, etc, because Jill and her mom decorated it. They did a great job. BUT, If we have a boy in December, we are gonna be making some changes! That is for sure!

We love having our own bedroom... sadly this will only last until December when the new baby takes over our room....




This is our lovely living room!




We love our spacious kitchen... it kind of feels like we are on vacation compared to our last 400 sq foot apartment!































6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Its beautiful!! And so spacious. So happy for you guys. More room for Lulu and I to come visit a few weekend????

And I really hope the new Sanders addition is a boy! BUT, after working with 7-8 year old boys at vacation bible school this week, I never want a boy!!! So good luck if thats the case.

See you guys soon in Oklahoma.

Much love.

Kev and Erica said...

Your new home looks fantastic! You have already done such a great job decorating! I must say, I am NOT looking forward to packing and unpacking...we should get some advice from you guys :)

aunt lulu said...

Wow Love the new place!!! We are coming as soon as we can..If you guyus would just stay in once place this summer

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love your new house! So nice! I'm so excited to see you guys again in August and catch up!

Kevin said...

Wow, this looks great guys!!!

kaylyn said...

Saweet!