Who wants to know what Jill and I did today?? First, I'll put a picture of Olivia to grab everyone's attention...
Olivia loves it when I dress her!
So, Jill woke up and fed Olivia at 7am (and then every 3 hours after that), while I painted my parent's basement all day. Oh but first, Jill and I made some gourmet omelets... not really, they did have red peppers in them though. Why do people enjoy reading about food?
Anyway, Jill helped me pull off some sweet 90s wallpaper also--that was a blast! For some reason the people who lived here before thought it would be a grand idea to put up wallpaper in random places all over this house, and they didn't even bother to pull off the wallpaper underneath! They just slapped some new wallpaper right over it! Tonight, we went to hang out with a group of people from Northwest Community Church--a sweet new church in Bella Vista. If you're ever here, you should check it out.
Well, time to go give Olivia a bath, then Jilly will feed her and put her to bed... Good night, BJill followers...
Ok, for those of you who stuck it out to the end, here is another pic of Olivia!
5 comments:
Youz funny Beej and sweet shirt Olivia...
I can not wait to see you guys..
Much love.
THAT WHITE BLANKET IS FANTASTIC! I BET WHO EVER GOT OLIVIA THAT BLANKET MUST REALLY LOVE HER
I love Olivia's expressions...so cute!
Jilly I miss you!!!!
and Beej and Olivia!
Post a Comment