Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Will she come this weekend?!
I had an exciting doctor's visit on Friday! My doctor said that I was full term and that my body was ready for labor! It's kind of crazy, because all of those weeks of preparing are coming to an end. It's been a wierd feeling, because I wake up everyday thinking "is she coming today?!" We try to plan it out and say, "God, today would be a great day for her to come!"...but He sure knows best! We really wanted her to come this weekend, but let me say thank the Lord she didn't come this weekend. BJ and I both caught a bug and were terribly sick. BJ caught the worst of it and we actually went to the hospital. He couldn't keep anything down and therefore got really dehydrated. I have never seen him so sick...it was scary. The ER pumped him with 3 liters of fluids and we were able to go home. Then of course, I caught that nasty bug. So, we have been sick together and feeling sorry for eachother. I'm glad God didn't let Olivia come this weekend...we would have been in big trouble! He knows a lot better than we do on timing! But, my bags are packed...my energy is coming back, so I will welcome her any day! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we will get the update then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did she come this weekend? Jill and BJ I am praying for you and wish you a speedy delivery.
Love you, Aunt Susan
No she didn't come this weekend...I think she's too comfy! You will definitely know when she comes! Thanks for the prayers! We need it! Love you too!
I think she is waiting for Easter Sunday to be a little chick born on Tiff's birthday. Wouldn't that be great?
Hoppy Easter,
Aunt Susan
Post a Comment