I'm a little bit late, but we just celebrated a fun week full of birthdays! It started out with BJ's birthday on Feb. 26th. We went to the Discovery museum in Milwaukee. It's a museum for mainly kids I think, but adults too. They had a ton of hands on activities and exhibits! It was sooo fun! Remember though, we are kids, even though we're a year older! Then, we celebrated with some of our friends! BJ and Jack (used to be Jon) have been writing fun songs and have been wanting to perform them at Lael's work. So, for BJ's birthday, he convinced Jack to reserve some time on open night at her work, a local coffee shop/eatery. It was a blast!! And they sounded pretty good, if I have to say so myself!
The weekend and week went by between my birthday where we still celebrated eating cake and doing whatever we wanted and then my birthday came!!! March 4th! We hung out with friends and then packed our bag and headed to Madison, WI. What a great place! We stayed at a bed and breakfast close State St. State St. is the happening street next to their campus, WU. It is blocks and blocks of restaurants, stores, etc. and surprising enough, the stores aren't ridiculously expensive! I told BJ that he is going to be in trouble when I can actually fit in those clothes again...because I WILL spend more time/money in those stores! Some to mention were Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, and much more! Oh, did I mention that we stopped at an outlet on the way too?!?! Yes, it is located only 3o minutes from our house! This really excites me! I've never lived 30 minutes from an outlet mall! Anyways, back to Madison...it was a great trip and it ended our birthday celebration! No more cake...until next year :( Yeah right!!!
P.S-The picture of BJ walking on "snow" is really him walking on water! The lakes in Madison were totally frozen and there were a ton of people walking out on the water...there were even people a mile into the lake. I was thinking "what if it's not all frozen?!?!" I guess they didn't care. Also, I took a video of BJ and Jack singing, so that will be the next post, so all of you can see their talent!
3 comments:
You live by an Urban and American Apparel?? And an outlet?? Soooo lucky. You must take me there when Lulu and I visit!!
Glad you and beej had good birthdays. Mine is to follow and will be staying at a bed & breakfast in Tulsa. I am so so excited....
There is always a chance Olivia baby will be an Easter birthday too. How awesome would it be for her and I to have the same birthday??
I think that would be pretty crazy! I hope she comes a little earlier so I buy her an easter dress!! But it would be cool to share a bday with aunt titi!
We will for sure go shopping when you and lulu come! Just let me know when to put you on my calendar!!
I STILL CANT GET OVER YOUR STOMACH! ITS CRAZY! GLAD YOU HAD GOOD BIRTHDAYS! AND YES IF OLIVIA HAD TITI'S BIRTHDAY IT WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO REMEMBER..IM FORGETFUL..
Post a Comment