Sunday, January 17, 2010

Watch me grow!!!

Weeks 10, 13, 16, 19, 20, 24, 27, 28



























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you seem bigger than you were when you were here! But your still beautiful, Also love the new apartment, very cute!

BJ and Jill Sanders said...

You're so sweet Lulu!! You're still our biggest fan! I was wondering if you'd been on in a while ;)

Sofia said...

Super cute mommy!!!

Tribal Schaible said...

You guys are so funny. I like the time exposure. Take care.

Doug

Anonymous said...

Jason said, 'nice belly, now go take out the trash' ;-) we love you guys and we're faithful readers of your blog!

jennifer mullins said...

I think you are one hot mama!! And when you are done taking out your trash you need to come take out my trash!!! And incase you havent noticed I am catching up on the last month I have missed on your blog!! Sorry I havent had that much free time lately to be on the computer! Love you guys! Lindsey watch out, I am on my way to being the #1 fan ;)