Thursday, July 30, 2009

"All my bags are pack, I'm ready to go..."

The Armageddon song is starting to come to mind. I can't believe that it's finally here. Everything in our apartment is all in boxes, piled high to the ceiling. We head out for good Monday. This will be our 3rd time to move in our 14 months of being married! I guess they say that when you are doing what the Lord wants for you to, you're not promised to be in the same location! It is starting to hit...and it's starting to get hard. Things usually don't hit BJ and me until afterwards, but it's kind of hard not to think about it when our whole lives are in boxes.

My family had a get-together for us to see everyone one more time (until Christmas). It was so nice. My family really is unique and special! BJ and I talk about how we, and most people, take for-granted how easy it is to call family up and all get together in a moments notice. It has been impossible to do with his side of the family...and I'm about to ruin it for my side! But I'm sad that we haven't taken advantage of that. For everyone (most everyone-Becky) to be within 20 miles of eachother is amazing.

While we are sad to move away, we are excited to be starting a new chapter in our lives that God is writing. Please remember our quote that we are living by...we encourage everyone to live by it:

"I am willing to go anywhere, at any time, to do anything for Jesus"
-Luther Wishard

2 comments:

Sofia said...

have a safe travel~
love you, guys!!
-sofia,xx

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Jilly!! Alot more than I thought I would!! You hit the nail on the head when you said we take our families and hanging out with them for granted, just because we do live in a 20 mile radius of each other! I always wanted to come out and hang , but always had something else or a cranky baby, and always told myself that it would definetly happen another time soon, and then it never did, unless it was a Holiday....Im sorry for that :) We will just have to hang everyday yall are here for Christmas!! I will be sure to take as much time off as I can...Love you guys!!!