
BJ and I are trying to be creative this Christmas! We know our girls are/will be too young to really understand what they are getting, so we don't want to go overboard. Olivia has a lovey (thanks to aunt lyndsey) that she is obsessed with and she also loves "blanchets" (blankets)! So we decided it would be sweet to make Olivia and Sophie their own blankets! And yes...I am barefoot, pregnant, in the kitchen, and sewing!!!

After much frustration and wanting to quit (not pictured!)...here are the finished products! Olivia's is the light pink and Sophie's is the dark pink.

Of course, there has to be tags on it. The first thing Olivia does when we hand her lovey to her is find the tag and put it in her mouth...so there has to be tags. It just so happened that I had this tag from Olivia's "Olivia the pig" doll, so I used that one. Sophie's has a tag too, but it just says Jumper. Anyways, I am very proud that I actually followed through with this and finished it. I think it will be something that the girls will love for a long time! Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
I'm so impressed Jill! They turned out great!
Those are super cute! Good job!
VERY VERY NICE JILLY-BETTY-HOMEMAKER!
IM SO GLAD THAT SHE IS OBSESSED W/ MY BLANKIE! MAYBE I SHOULD PASS ON MY RAGGITY ANN BLANKET TO BABY SOPHIE! ANYTIME I GET IT OUT SOPH AND RONDO CHEW ON IT! SO ITS BEEN PUT AWAY FOR QUITE SOMETIME
Post a Comment