10 weeks from right now, we will have our new bundle of joy! I actually can't believe it. Where has the other 30 weeks gone?! Actually 29. I will be having a c-section at 6 in the morning on December 12th. Am I ready for this?! We wonder how it's going to be with two high chairs at restaurants, 2 carseats in our car, double stroller, 2 schedules to have to plan around...and the list goes on! With all of the unknowns about how life is going to be, we are super excited to welcome Sophie Jo into the world!!!
3 comments:
Wow...that is incredible it is SO soon!! And I'm so jealous you have your name picked out already. You look great friend!
I'll pray for your sanity!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET HER!! I'LL BABYSIT ANY ANY ANY TIME!! I would like to see you guys pre-Sophie though! Let me know how and when this can happen! Thanks. Love always, Aunt Titi.
WELL I GUESS THATS WHY YOU NEED ME AS YOUR NANNY. WHEN DO I START?
Post a Comment