Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'll Be Home for Christmas...

You can count on me! Sorry, I have Christmas songs stuck in my head. Well, the end of the semester is just 2 weeks away, and we really will be "home" for Christmas, wherever "home" is. I guess that means Oklahoma City and Bella Vista.
Well, there's already snow on the ground here, and in honor of the snow I just put Jill's snowboard together! That's right, she is getting her first snowboarding lesson soon from me! It's going to be hilarious... Olivia is playing with her new toy that Mimi brought her, his name is "Tad." Yes, Olivia loves it!
While my mom was here she cooked for our friends! This is our Arkansas clan. Yep, we are all representing the South up here in the North!
I tried to write like I talk, because apparently that is what good bloggers do (like Jill, not me)...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lulu and I wanted to miss ya'lls winter, but I kind of wish I could be there when it is snowing because I wanna snowboard down the hill. Sounds too fun! Good luck Jill! See you lovely people in a few weeks.

Tiffany

jennifer mullet said...

Bj, will you record her snowboarding lessons??? Please??? Ha! That will be funny! Cant wait to see you guys!!!