This post should have been written a week and a half ago, but life has been busy. I (Jill) recently went to Chicago to attend my college roommate's wedding! It was so great to connect with my close group of friends from college and see my beautiful friend get married! The wedding was just perfect! I actually forgot that her husband is of Indian culture, so when I walked in the chapel, the whole right side of the congregation was Indian! It was so neat to see them all in their Indian dress! Anyways, the entire wedding was beautiful...it was totally Megan! We rode buses through Chicago to get to the reception and that too was great! I have to talk about the dancing...! Because there were a lot of Indians, I kept saying, "They HAVE to play Jai Ho, from Slumdog Millionaire." Well, lo and behold we were out there dancing and what song came on?!?! Jai Ho! It was indescribable...everyone came on the dance floor and formed a big circle and started doing Indian dances (like on the movie!) I was just so excited and tried to imitate them! I'm sure I looked stupid! haha, it was so much fun! The dancing was great, the food was amazing, the decorations were beautiful...everything was perfect! The best part of all was that I got to reconnect with all of my friends that I miss so dearly. We shared 4-5 great years together and will probably never all live in the same state again :( But will ALWAYS remain friends!
The beautiful and HAPPY bride!!

4 comments:
Jilly, you forgot to tell about how I was in a hotel room all night with a screaming baby, while you were out dancing the night Away! Dad of the year award!!
All your friends looks great!!
And BJ, you go daddy of the year! I don't really believe that Olivia was really screaming though. She is an angel after all.
Love you guys. Miss you guys.
Tiffany
It looks like you had so much fun! It makes me sad that most of my friends are married...it was such a good excuse to get together. :)
Post a Comment